Saúl leads the road safety team at WRI México, where together with a team of specialists, public policies are promoted to encourage safe mobility...
- Road Safety Manager, WRI MéxicoMexico
- project#ReformaUrbana campaign pushes for more inclusive, connected cities
- projectNationally Appropriate Mitigation Actions prioritize local context in efforts to curb the effects of climate change
- Senior Manager for Global Projects & InitiativesGlobal
Larissa leads Global Projects & Initiatives for WRI Ross Centre for Sustainable Cities, where she responsible for project oversight and management of large-scale, multi-sectoral and multi-country projects, as well as stewarding relationships with some of the Center's most strategic donors....
EMBARQ's mission is to catalyze and help implement environmentally, socially, and financially sustainable urban transport and urban development solutions to improve quality of life in cities. This brochure looks at six ways EMBARQ's work creates impact on the ground - lives saved, people served...
- Photo Essay
Our mission is to catalyze and help implement environmentally, socially and financially sustainable urban transport and urban development solutions to improve quality of life in cities. Since 2002, the EMBARQ Network has worked globally with city and national governments, strategic partners,...
- projectLeveraging national funding to advance sustainable transport projects in Mexico