WRI Responds to the Updated Version of Habitat III's Zero Draft
- Strengthening the Link to Global Processes
- Structuring an Ambitious New Urban Agenda
- Creating New Partnerships and Engagement Opportunities
- An Implementation Platform for Non-State Actors
- Measurable, Action-Oriented National Contributions
- Operationalizing Innovative Funding and Financing Mechanisms
- Creating an Action Agenda for New Initiatives and Partnerships
To view WRI's full response to the revised Zero Draft, please click here.
For a more detailed discussion of WRI’s vision for the New Urban Agenda declaration and sectoral concerns, please reference WRI’s review of the original Zero Draft from May 2016. Parties interested in an in-depth discussion on mobility in the New Urban Agenda should consult the NUA Review released by the Partnership on Sustainable Low Carbon Transport, to which WRI contributed and fully supports.