January 16-17, 2014 // Transforming Transportation 2014, co-organized by EMBARQ and the World Bank, Washington, D.C. Anson Stewart, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), presented on visualizing urban accessibility metrics for incremental bus rapid transit (BRT).
Tags: bus rapid transit (BRT)
January 16-17, 2014 // Transforming Transportation 2014, co-organized by EMBARQ and the World Bank, Washington, D.C. Erik Vergel-Tovar, PhD candidate University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill and Research Fellow, EMBARQ India, presented on land use and transportation integration.
- projectImproving the planning and implementation of BRT projects worldwide
- projectReducing road fatalities and saving lives through sustainable transport
- projectStrategies for successful integrated transport systems in Brazil
- projectSimulated testing environment ensures better service to urban residents
- projectMaking sustainable transport the way to go in Brazilian cities
- projectSafe, efficient, high capacity transport systems to serve urban residents
- projectIntegrated transport system introduces express service and quality improvements