- projectNew tool sheds light on the relationship between human activity and greenhouse gas emissions
EMBARQ Turkey has worked to improve cycling infrastructure and cycling conditions in Turkey since 2010.
- projectBikeLab projects expand cycling infrastructure and improve safety in Turkish cities
- projectMaking the case for shifting and increasing finance towards sustainable, low-carbon transport
January 16-17, 2014 // Transforming Transportation 2014, co-organized by EMBARQ and the World Bank, Washington, D.C. Paul McRoberts, Vice President, Autodesk, presented on how technology and big data can transform infrastructure planning and design for cities.
This paper attempts to quantify capital investment in transport around the world. Distinguishing public and private investment at the national and international level is the first step needed to shift investment towards more sustainable, low-carbon modes and systems.
- projectLeveraging national funding to advance sustainable transport projects in Mexico
- projectReducing road fatalities and saving lives through sustainable transport