Tags: land use
- projectA global collaboration to support national governments to address pressing economic, inequality and climate challenges by making their cities livable and sustainable
On October 10-12, WRI México hosted the XII International Congress on Cities and Transport in Mexico City.
- projectFlagship research series on achieving cities that work for all
WRI India and V Ravichandar, the Chairman and Managing Director of Feedback Business Consulting Services Pvt.
China’s rapid urbanization has dramatically increased the need for public transit infrastructure in cities across the country.
- projectInteractive platform quantifies and visualizes river flood risks worldwide
- projectWorking with cities to plan for climate change
- projectBuilding climate resilience at the rural-urban interface
Urbanization has been rapid for the coastal city of Qingdao in China’s eastern Shandong Province. By 2020, the city will have a population of 12 million people. Working with Qingdao Municipal Government, WRI China/...
On Oct. 14-15, Haitao Zhang, Director of EMBARQ China, presented at the 4th China Transit Metropolis Development Forum. The Forum was organized by Ministry of Transport, Guangdong provincial and Shenzhen municipal transport authorities.