WASHINGTON, DC (January 15, 2019) – The pace of technology-driven disruption in transportation is not only changing how people get around but changing cities themselves.
- Press Release
- projectAccelerating the implementation of sustainable urban solutions through new business models
- projectNew mobility services have the potential to positively redefine urban mobility—if they can better meet the diverse needs of all residents.
- projectAssisting local and national governments to develop a pipeline of feasible, bankable projects and strengthen regional networks.
- projectThe New Mobility Accelerator supports businesses transforming urban transport in India.
- projectInnovative public-private collaboration speeds the development and implementation of building efficiency policies and practices
Transit Metropolis – administered by the Ministry of Transport – is a national program that aims to promote transit-oriented development (TOD) and high quality trans
Well-planned and effectively implemented concession contracts are a crucial part of ensuring high quality public transport systems. These regulations are negotiated between the city and private companies that bid for the right to operate transport systems under certain conditions.