A Global Perspective on eMobility Trends in 2022
The electric mobility landscape is evolving rapidly around the world and will continue to expand in 2022. With our global team of experts, WRI has unique insights on the latest policy and technology advancements on a wide range of topics such as equitable charging infrastructure, zero emission zone policies, transportation decarbonization pathways, vehicle-grid integration, and expansion in electric buses and electric 2- and 3-wheelers.
In this webinar, WRI’s e-mobility experts will highlight e-mobility developments from regions around the world and share how their work advances the e-mobility transition. This discussion will also cover anticipated e-mobility progress, including the continued growth in financing for e-mobility, the status of sustainable batteries, and business model innovation.
- Erika Myers, Acting Director, Global eMobility, WRI (Moderator)
- Vishant Kothari, Manager, Electric Mobility, WRI
- Cristina Albuquerque, Urban Mobility Manager, WRI Brasil
- Pawan Mulukutla, Program Director, Clean Mobility and Energy Tech, WRI India
- Anna Oursler, Urban Mobility Coordinator, WRI Africa
- Lulu Xue, Urban Mobility Manager, WRI China