High-Level Panel: Cycling as a Mobility Solution for Challenging Times
Cities around the world are facing increased mobility challenges due to the COVID-19 pandemic. The increase in cycling and space for cyclists as a result of these challenges presents an opportunity to rethink active mobility. This webinar will assemble a panel of global leaders to discuss the rise of cycling in their cities, how cycling can be a catalyst for change, and what the future holds for sustainable and safe mobility.
The webinar is co-hosted by the Ministry of Mobility and Public Works of Luxembourg. It will be delivered in English with simultaneous translation to French, Portuguese and Spanish.
- David Belliard, Deputy Mayor, Paris, France
Transformation of Public Space, Transport, Mobility, Rules and Regulations on City Streets and the Management of Roads
- Mikael Colville-Andersen, Urban Design Expert and Host of The Life-Sized City
- Ani Dasgupta, Global Director, WRI Ross Center for Sustainable Cities
- François Bausch, Minister for Mobility and Public Works, Luxembourg
- Nicolás Estupiñán, Secretary of Mobility, Bogotá, Colombia
- Philippe Henry, Minister for Climate, Infrastructures, Energy and Mobility, Wallonia, Belgium
- Dagmawit Moges, Minister of Transport, Ethiopia
- Claudia Adriazola-Steil, Director of Health and Road Safety, WRI Ross Center for Sustainable Cities