Webinar: Accelerating Building Efficiency: 8 Actions for Urban Leaders
A conversation for policy makers and other urban leaders to provide a path forward to deliver better buildings and promote transformative change on building efficiency.
Join the WRI Ross Center for Sustainable Cities' Building Efficiency Initiative and partners from various sectors for an exploration of the new report, Accelerating Building Efficiency: Eight Actions for Urban Leaders. This research was produced in partnership with Johnson Controls and over a dozen other partners.
The report can be found at www.wri.org/buildingefficiency.
This comprehensive guidebook provides policy makers and other urban leaders a path forward to deliver better buildings, focusing on 8 specific recommendations to help decision makers overcome market failures and promote transformative change on building efficiency.
The webinar will feature the perspectives of professionals in a variety of sectors involved in the oversight, design, and governance of urban buildings and urban energy.
- Jennifer Layke, Director, Building Efficiency Initiative, World Resources Institute
- Eric Mackres, Manager, Building Efficiency Initiative, World Resources Institute
- Elizabeth Babcock, Manager, Air, Water, and Climate, City and County of Denver
- Katrina Managan, Senior Advisor, Energy Efficiency, City and County of Denver
- Helen Gurfel, Executive Director, Greenprint, Urban Land Institute
- Clay Nesler, Vice President of Energy and Sustainability, Johnson Controls
Building Efficiency AcceleratorInnovative public-private collaboration speeds the development and implementation of building efficiency policies and practices