- projectWorking together with the common goal to improve quality of life through sustainable transport and mobility solutions
EMBARQ and FedEx have been working together for four years with the common goal to improve the quality of life for people in Brazil, India, and Mexico by improving sustainable transportation and mobility solutions for cities. This collaboration was crystalized in the Mobility and Accessibility...
As the city of Belo Horizonte, Brazil, prepares to launch its MOVE bus rapid transit (BRT) system, the city is taking measures to ensure that public safety is a top priority.
- Active Mobility Senior Analyst, WRI Brasil Ross Center for Sustainable CitiesBrazil
Ariadne Samios is an Active Mobility Senior Analyst at WRI Brasil Ross Center for Sustainable Cities. Ariadne works on projects related to encouraging active mobility and improving accessibility in Brazilian cities. She currently works with the Complete Streets concept, encouraging cities to...
- Urban Mobility Analyst, WRI Brasil Ross Center for Sustainable CitiesBrazil
Mariana Barcelos is Urban Mobility Analyst at WRI Brasil Ross Center for Sustainable Cities. She works on projects related to public transport quality and user experience. Currently, she works directly with the QualiÔnibus Program that aims to make bus public transport more attractive.
- Senior Urban Mobility Analyst, WRI Brasil Ross Center for Sustainable CitiesBrazil
Virginia Bergamaschi Tavares is a Senior Urban Mobility Analyst at WRI Brasil. She works in projects related to clean mobility and public transport quality. During her career at WRI Brasil, she has already worked on SimBRT development of models and improvements, on the elaboration of evaluation...
- Urban Mobility Coordinator, WRI Brasil Ross Center for Sustainable CitiesBrazil
Guillermo Petzhold is Urban Mobility Coordinator at WRI Brasil Ross Center for Sustainable Cities, where he works to foster a more sustainable and inclusive mobility for all. During his career at WRI Brasil, he worked as a specialist in the areas of public transport, shared mobility, travel...