- projectDeveloping strategies to motorize and urbanize on a sustainable path
- projectImproving user experience and quality of service of public transport systems
- projectMobility strategies to accommodate rapid urban growth
- Research Associate, Sustainable Transport, WRI China Ross Center for Sustainable CitiesChina
Lulu is a research associate in the WRI China office, where she supports sustainable transport efforts in Qingdao and Chengdu. Lulu previously worked in the public and private sectors in both developing and developed countries, involving regional travel demand modeling, transit-oriented...
- Senior Manager, Global Projects & InitiativesGlobal
Larissa leads Global Projects & Initiatives for WRI Ross Center for Sustainable Cities, where she is responsible for project oversight and management of large-scale, multi-sectoral and multi-country projects, as well as stewarding relationships with some of the Center's most strategic donors...
January 16-17, 2014 // Transforming Transportation 2014, co-organized by EMBARQ and the World Bank, Washington, D.C. Karla Gonzalez, World Bank, presented key road safety facts.
January 16-17, 2014 // Transforming Transportation 2014, co-organized by EMBARQ and the World Bank, Washington, D.C. Robert Earley, Transport Program Manager, Clean Air Asia, presented on reducing the impact of transportation on air pollution in China through freight and logistics.
- Photo Essay
Our mission is to catalyze and help implement environmentally, socially and financially sustainable urban transport and urban development solutions to improve quality of life in cities. Since 2002, the EMBARQ Network has worked globally with city and national governments, strategic partners,...