- projectWorking directly with mid-sized Colombian cities to provide technical assistance around procurement, financing, operations, social inclusion and more.
- projectThis international coalition assists 20 cities in creating world-leading electric bus fleets and scaling e-bus adoption to hundreds more through city-to-city mentorship.
- projectA collaborative digital commons supporting urban mobility projects in Africa through open standardized data, open-source software and peer-to-peer knowledge sharing.
- Press Release
WASHINGTON, DC (July 8, 2021) — World Resources Institute is pleased to welcome Sue Gander as the Director of the Electric School Bus Initiative, which is working to help fully electrify the nation’s fleet of 48
- projectCleaner air for healthier communities and normalizing electric mobility for an entire generation
WASHINGTON, DC (February 3 - 2021) – The World Bank and WRI Ross Center for Sustainable Cities invite the press to attend this year's all-virtual Transforming Transportation, one of the largest global events dedicated entirely to sustainable transport and development.
- projectSystematic, continuous improvement and a focus on quality are key to avoid losing public transit customers to less efficient modes.
The Costs and Benefits Appraisal Tool for Transit Buses (“the Tool”) is an updated version of the Costs and Emissions Appraisal Tool for Transit Buses. It aims to inform bus operators and city officials of the costs, emissions, and social benefits associated with bus fleets using different fuel...
WASHINGTON, DC (January 16, 2020) – The World Bank and WRI Ross Center for Sustainable Cities invite the press to attend Transforming Transportation 2020, one of the largest global events dedicated entirely to sustainable transport and development.