Tags: climate action
- projectAccelerating and scaling up subnational actions to support the goal of carbon neutrality in China by 2060
- projectAccelerating greenhouse gas emissions reductions across communities through electrifying ride-hailing fleets.
- projectWorking with government, businesses and communities to study and implement zero-emission freight and other zones in cities.
- projectSupporting the decarbonization of transport in Mexico by planning for EV charging infrastructure and BRT electrification
WASHINGTON, DC (February 16, 2022) – The World Bank and WRI Ross Center for Sustainable Cities invite the press to attend this year's all-virtual Transforming Transportation, one of the largest global events dedicated entirely to sustainable transport and development.
- projectWorking directly with mid-sized Colombian cities to provide technical assistance around procurement, financing, operations, social inclusion and more.
- projectThis international coalition assists 20 cities in creating world-leading electric bus fleets and scaling e-bus adoption to hundreds more through city-to-city mentorship.
- Press Release
WASHINGTON (October 31, 2021)—World Resources Institute (WRI) Ross Center for Sustainable Cities has launched the third cycle of the WRI Ross Center Prize for Cities, a global competition celebrating and spotlighting transformative urb
- projectTransforming cities for people and planet through sustainable, integrated and inclusive approaches to urban development
Data and tools play a key role in supporting and accelerating climate action at the local level, where city leaders face complex interdisciplinary decisions, multiple priorities, and engagement with a diverse range of stakeholders. Making climate action support tools easier to use, data more...