Providing guidance and disseminating best practices are key to developing more equitable, livable, and productive cities.
“The New Urban Mobility Economy” seminar, co-organized by EMBARQ Brasil,
Editor’s note: In the article below, originally published on TheCityFix, EMBARQ Director
An upcoming webinar on the LEDS Low Emission Transport Toolkit will help planners and city leaders to plan, finance, and implement sustainable transport solutions.
On April 22, 2014, EMBARQ China held a workshop entitled “Mainstreaming Transit-Oriented Development (TOD) in China by Unlocking the Potentials of Land Value Capture (LVC).”
- projectStrengthening Peru’s capacity to develop a greenhouse gas emission reduction strategy for the transport sector through national policy
- projectNationally Appropriate Mitigation Actions prioritize local context in efforts to curb the effects of climate change
- projectCatalyzing and scaling investment in sustainable transport solutions
- projectConvening governments and international organizations to support low emissions growth and mitigate climate change
- projectMaking the case for shifting and increasing finance towards sustainable, low-carbon transport