The Mobility and Accessibility Program, funded by FedEx, works with communities across Brazil, India, Mexico and China to deliver quality public transportation. As urban areas contend with congestion, pollution and sprawl, we’re provides new answers, new insights and new technology to transform...
Tags: land use
In Istanbul on November 8, 2018, the İzmir Metropolitan Municipality received two honors from the 2018 Sign of the City Awards.
- projectA global collaboration to support national governments to address pressing economic, inequality and climate challenges by making their cities livable and sustainable
On October 10-12, WRI México hosted the XII International Congress on Cities and Transport in Mexico City.
- projectFlagship research series on achieving cities that work for all
WRI India and V Ravichandar, the Chairman and Managing Director of Feedback Business Consulting Services Pvt.
China’s rapid urbanization has dramatically increased the need for public transit infrastructure in cities across the country.
- projectInteractive platform quantifies and visualizes river flood risks worldwide
- projectWorking with cities to plan for climate change
- projectBuilding climate resilience at the rural-urban interface