KATOWICE, POLAND (June 29, 2022) — World Resources Institute announced five projects a
Tags: sustainable urban mobility
- Press Release
- Press Release
Addis Ababa (June 14, 2022) – Today the Digital Transport for Africa (DT4A) initiative, led by WRI and partners and funded by the French Development Agency (AFD), selected four winners of the first-ever
- projectAccelerating greenhouse gas emissions reductions across communities through electrifying ride-hailing fleets.
- projectWorking with government, businesses and communities to study and implement zero-emission freight and other zones in cities.
- projectSupporting the decarbonization of transport in Mexico by planning for EV charging infrastructure and BRT electrification
Are you doing research on catalyzing sustainable, people-centered urban mobility? The Lee Schipper Memorial Scholarship wants to help you transform ideas into reality.
WASHINGTON, DC (February 16, 2022) – The World Bank and WRI Ross Center for Sustainable Cities invite the press to attend this year's all-virtual Transforming Transportation, one of the largest global events dedicated entirely to sustainable transport and development.
- projectEmpowering cycling NGOs to better engage in policy- and decision-making through capacity development and mentoring
- projectWorking directly with mid-sized Colombian cities to provide technical assistance around procurement, financing, operations, social inclusion and more.
- projectThis international coalition assists 20 cities in creating world-leading electric bus fleets and scaling e-bus adoption to hundreds more through city-to-city mentorship.